1) Types of personal data processed
- If you apply or create an account to apply for a job at Fedasil, you will be required to mark your consent regarding the treatment of your personal data.
We will collect, register and process the personal data listed on your account, in your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and any other document received;
- The basic identification data such as your first name and surname, your email and post address, your phone number, your current position and the company you are currently working for ;
- Your professional and academic history ;
- Your linguistic and computer skills ;
- Any other personal data you chose to share with us.
Your personal data will be stored for a period of five years on your account and in the database of our service provider.
2) Processing of the collected personal data
- If you have applied or created an account to apply for a position at Fedasil, we may process the collected personal data (cf. point 1) to:
- Control whether your application matches the required profile;
- Implement the selection process;
- Constitute a reserve for future recruitment;
- Offer you job vacancies ;
- If applicable, process your data in order to issue a contract of employment.
3) Sharing the collected personal data
We share personal data with our service providers in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow those service providers to use or disclose the information unless this is necessary to provide the services or to conform to the legal obligations.
4) Access, rectification, deletion and opposition right
In accordance with the legislation regarding the privacy protection, you have a right to access, rectify and delete your personal data.
By logging into your account, you can assert your rights by consulting or directly changing your personal data.You can also delete your account, personal data and documents and, as a result, your consent regarding the processing of your personal data linked to this process.
If you have any problem to make your account, you can address your questions by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com